To clarify: you are about to fill in a form to request an “evergreen” Public service announcement (PSA), which will air year-round and will announce general information about your organization. A free evergreen PSA is not intended to promote an event or short-term awareness-raising campaign. To request an event PSA, click here.
Your PSA will air a minimum of four times per week throughout our broadcast schedule between 6:00 AM and 12:00 midnight.
There is a $30 production fee to make changes to an evergreen PSA, once it is approved and on the air.
There is a $30 production fee for any additional evergreen PSA(s).
TIPS: Remember to hit the 5W’s + H:
- Who are you? (mention your organization’s name)
- What (your purpose; what you do or protect; the population you serve)
- Why (why should people pay attention to your message? E.g., to join as members, to send money, etc.)
- Where (your location; where you meet)
- When (when are your meetings)
- How (how can people reach you: website, email, phone number)
CJMP and PRCRS reserve the right to reject any request for PSAs and retain the right to cease airing your PSA at any time. We also reserve the right to edit your copy for clarity.