We Are Still Here reflects the stories of 6 Tla’Amin survivors and 2 community members among many, fighting for language revitalization.
This documentary was made by Devin Pielle with assistance from Shelby George, Courtney Harrop, Emma Bell and Zoë Ludski. It is part of a national project called Resonating Reconciliation.
- The NCRA Resonating Reconciliation Program:
- The NCRA Resonating Reconciliation Resources:
- Reconciliation Documentaries from across Canada:
- The Truth and Reconciliation Commission:
- Guide to hosting a Reconciliation Event:
- Union of BC Indian Chiefs:
- Residential School Settlement Official Court Website: