Here are some of our training manual and media documents.
Visit our Formative Documents page for our bylaws, etc.
Stay tuned for more!
- What is “Community Radio”? and CJMP Mission, Purposes, Principles and Vision
- CJMP Volunteer Contract
- CJMP Programmer Contract
- Social Media Guidelines
Planning your program
- Basic One Hour Show Format
- Citizen Journalism Study Guide (Grade 4-6)
- Speak Up! A Handbook to Responding to Every Day Bigotry
- Interview Techniques
Logging your tracks
At CJMP we are currently using MP3 and FLAC files. In order for our automated Station Playlist program to function as it should, and for the quality of the music on air to be acceptable, certain key specifications regarding ripping music from CDs to MP3/FLAC and tagging them properly must be followed.
- Program Log sheet (pdf download) (Word doc download)
- Click here to view the tagging specification sheet
- Get the Mp3 tagging software (free)
- CJMP sponsorship brochure
- CJMP Logo: black on clear background (png) and white on clear background (png)